Christmas Basket Donations
We are now accepting donations of food and gift items to be placed in Christmas baskets and given to families in our fellowship at Christmas time. These families may have been affected by severe financial hardship, a recent lay off, illness, or other temporary circumstances that hinders their ability to provide the extras for the Christmas season. We have provided a list of suggestions for food and gift items you may purchase and donate.
WHERE AND WHEN:
You may bring food and gift items to the Church Office or Gazebo after morning services through Sunday, December 17th. The Church Office is open Mon-Fri. 9:00am-5:00pm.
If you would like to request a basket for your family or another family in need (who attends CCCV), request forms are available at the Gazebo and Church Office. Forms must be returned by Wednesday, December 13th.
Each basket will contain the following items. Please select from the list below as you shop:
- Ham or Frozen Turkey
- Boxed Stuffing (12 oz)
- Instant Mashed Potatoes (13.75 oz)
- 2 cans of Vegetables (15 oz)
- 2 cans Jellied Cranberry Sauce (14 oz)
- 2 jars Turkey Gravy (12 oz)
- 2 packages Jello
- Box of Jiffy Corn Bread Mix
GIFT ITEMS (for infants through 18 years old):
• Infants: Bath toys, toiletries (wipes, lotion, shampoo), sleepers
• 1-3 yrs: Small toys, board books, dolls, Duplo blocks, puzzles
• 4-6 yrs: Hot Wheels, Play-doh, Lego toys, balls, books, Bible story books
• 7-10 yrs: Sports equipment, board games, Barbie dolls, books, action figures, Bible story books
• 11-13 yrs: Sports equipment, Lego toys, board games, craft kits
• 14-18 yrs: Hydro Flask, board games, gift cards, head phones, devotional books
Gift wrap, tags, and bows are also needed. We cannot accept clothing or shoes.